Friday, October 10, 2014

The little blog that could

Oh my poor little babies-n-bloom blog, you poor forgotten, abandoned, neglected blog.  Being new (mostly) to the blogosphere, its really easy to feel dejected when no one is following, or you feel that you aren't a good writer when you read a more popular and extremely funny mommy blog and start comparing, or you don't think that expressing yourself or documenting your life (for yourself and your family) is something of value. It is, it most definitely is.  My mother wrote in journals for years, we have albums filled with wonderful memories from our childhood and I want that for my children.  I want them to remember their childhood through me when they can't remember the precious things they said and did, and I want to remember those moments too.  I am lazy sometimes, but I don't want to be. The end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment